Our air fryer stuffing pork meatballs are the main dish or appetizer perfect for the holidays. Juicy ground pork and stuffing seasonings come together to create these absolutely succulent air fryer meatballs!
I would like to thank the Ohio Pork Council for sponsoring this recipe.
Recipe for meatballs stuffed with pork in a deep fryer
Friends, do I have a holiday blockbuster recipe for you. What do you get when you combine tasty ground pork, stuffing seasonings and your new favorite kitchen appliance?
Well, you get those deep fried pork stuffed meatballs! All of these meatballs are loaded with flavor. Seriously, they are special.
My husband calls these "Thanksgiving and Christmas in the form of meatballs!"
Of course, I just love to cook with ground pork.
It is one of the most versatile ingredients in my arsenal thanks to its beautiful flavor, texture and juiciness. Ground pork brings so much to the table (haha!). I challenge you to trade ground pork in your favorite chili and let me know what you think.
In fact, I have the best minced pork chili recipe EVER, so you can just try mine!
How to make deep fried pork meatballs
Easy Air Fryer minced pork stuffed meatball recipe. For the complete recipe, go to the recipe sheet at the bottom of the post.
- Mix milk and breadcrumbs
In a small bowl, add the breadcrumbs and milk. Use a fork to combine, making sure to break up any large pieces.
- Mix all ingredients
In a large bowl, using your hands, mix the ground pork, an egg, the mixture of breadcrumbs and milk, and your finely chopped sage, parsley, rosemary, thyme, onion and celery with the salt of the pepper. Mix until it is just combined.
- Form meatballs
Form meatballs and add them to the grill of the air fryer. Your meatballs will have about two flat tablespoons. Arrange the meatballs leaving plenty of space between each to allow air circulation.
- Fry the meatballs
Preheat the fryer to 390 degrees, add the meatballs and cook for 9 to 11 minutes. If you cook on 2 pans, turn halfway through cooking. If you are cooking in a basket-style air fryer, be sure to turn the meatballs halfway through cooking. Cook until the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
Holiday pork meatball entrees
Not only do our deep fried pork stuffed meatballs work great as a party dinner, but you can also serve them as an appetizer.
Simply pin each meatball with a choice of festive cocktails and offer guests a small cup of your favorite sauce. Alternatively, you can make some of this delicious cranberry sauce.
I hope you like our deep-fried pork meatballs as much as we do. Please let me know if you try them on this holiday season. I would love to hear what you think!
Oh, and if you're looking for another great air fryer recipe, try my air fryer hard boiled eggs!
- 1.5 lb ground pork
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg egg
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sage, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves (remove leaves from stems)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and breadcrumbs and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using your hands, combine all the ingredients, including the breadcrumbs and the milk mixture, until they are just combined.
- Form the mixture into balls, about 2 flat tablespoons in each meatball. Arrange the meatballs on the skillet or pans of the air fryer, in a single layer, leaving a little space between each.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees. Add the meatballs and cook for 9 to 11 minutes. If you cook on 2 pans, turn halfway through cooking. If you're cooking in a pan or basket-style air fryer, turn the meatballs halfway through cooking. Cook until the meatballs are golden brown and the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
Yield: 30 Portion: 1
Quantity per serving: Calories: 91Total fat: 5gSaturated fat: 2gTrans fat: 0gUnsaturated fats: 3gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g