I love to pamper my skin, and with a lot homemade mask recipes, I can do it from the comfort of my own home! Finding the perfect homemade facial mask recipe for your skin type can seem daunting, so take a look at this collection of 10 amazing homemade facial mask recipes – you're sure to find the perfect mask recipe for your beauty routine!
Photo © iStockphoto.com / chrisgramly
Homemade facial mask recipes
1. Mask against acne – This simple homemade acne mask recipe includes only TWO ingredients. Your pores will be unclogged in no time!
<img loading = "lazy” alt=”DIY acne mask – Unclog pores and blemishes and blackheads with this simple DIY acne mask recipe!” width=”650″ height=”1065″ class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-24491″ data-lazy- src=”https://www.seafood-recipes.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/diy-acne-face-mask.jpg”/>
2. Recipe for nutmeg, honey and cinnamon mask – This soothing facial mask recipe is the perfect way to relax after a long day. Nutmeg and honey are natural anti-inflammatory drugs that can reduce swelling and redness in your skin. This homemade mask recipe sounds great!
3. Heavenly mask with honey and citrus – Marie Clare offers this recipe for a honey and citrus face mask. This succulent mask based on honey and orange will give your skin a beautiful healthy glow. Sounds good enough to eat!
4. Avocado Egg White Face Mask Recipe – Combine the anti-oil powers of avocado with the pore tightening properties of egg whites, and you get a powerful homemade anti-acne facial mask! This avocado egg white face mask will do wonders for oily skin.
<img loading = "lazy” alt=”Homemade facial mask recipes” title=”Homemade facial mask recipes” width=”566″ height=”848″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-17274″ data-lazy- src=”https://seafood-recipes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/homemade-face-mask1.jpg”/>
Photo © iStockphoto.com / -ilkeryuksel-
5. Honey and Oatmeal Nourishing Mask Recipe – If you have dry skin, you will want to find a facial mask that can hydrate and nourish. This honey oatmeal mask will not only add moisture to your skin, but it will soften and smooth even the most tired skin.
6. Turmeric facial mask – This easy to DIY turmeric and honey facial mask is fantastic for fighting acne and blemishes!
7. Lightening daisy mask – Who would have ever guessed that daisies would be perfect for your skin? This video tutorial teaches you how to make your own daisy mask at home for younger, brighter skin.
8. DIY mud mask recipe – Of course, the most common type of mask is a mud mask. I love the way a good mud mask makes my skin feel, and this DIY mud mask recipe is really cool. This mud mask is particularly suitable for oily skin.
9. Strawberry facial mask recipe – In fact, the strawberry facial mask recipe (which is super simple) is just one of many in this fabulous compilation of homemade facial mask recipes that offers a variety of mask recipes easy for different skin types. This is a great resource, you will definitely want to bookmark it!
10. Coffee and cocoa facial mask recipe – Yum, how does a coffee and cocoa facial mask sound? When it comes to homemade mask recipes, this one is perfect for waking up dull skin, and really, it sounds too delicious not to try!
11. Alpha Hydroxy milk and lemon mask – Why spend money on expensive alpha hydroxy facial masks, when you can make your own homemade facial mask recipe at home? This Alpha Hydroxy mask with milk and lemon will revive your sleeping skin, making it fresh and radiant. Milk and lemon contain natural alpha hydroxy acids. It is a great way to save money and start your beauty routine!
Whether you have normal, oily or dry skin, there is a mask for you. I'm an aspirant for home spa treatments, so I'm going to try several of these face mask recipes this summer! I hope you enjoyed learning more about these 10 incredible homemade mask recipes!
This facial mask brush is fantastic and will help you get a smooth application of your favorite facial mask.
<img loading = "lazy” alt=”Facial mask brush” width=”498″ height=”111″ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-24617″ data-lazy- src=”https://www.seafood-recipes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Screen-Shot-2015-01-16-at-11.14.55-PM-e1421468285113.png”/>
I highly recommend picking up bentonite clay. It is the main ingredient of the amazing DIY acne mask above, and such a wonderful product for detoxifying the skin!
<img loading = "lazy” alt=”Homemade facial mask recipes” width=”350″ height=”350″ class=”aligncenter size-large wp-image-24618″ data-lazy- src=”https://www.seafood-recipes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/bentonite-clay-mask-650×650.jpg”/>
More beauty items on Dear Crissy
DIY acne mask
Oil cleaning method tutorial
10 homemade sugar scrub recipes
Homemade lip balm recipes
Licensed images via iStock Photo.